My Broken Bones

I suffered a compound fracture of the lower left tibia and fibula.  The bones literally poked through my skin.  The orthopedic surgeon did not believe me when I said I would be back to near normal in 18 months.  In reality, it took me about 16 months before I could return to normal activities.  I will admit, there was still a lot of pain in my leg after spending 9 solid hours of hard labor on my feet, but the pain didn’t start until I sat down, and then only when I tried to stand again.  While working and sitting, there was little to no pain.  The flexibility of the ankle is severely limited, but I’m looking into ways to correct that, too.

The most important step for healing broken bones, I found, is good nutrition.  A diet high in protein, calcium, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, l-arginine, and l-glutamine is essential.  Supplements of glucosamine sulfate and chondroiten help prevent the onset of arthritis.  I later discovered that SEBKinase enzyme cures all arthritis completely (and cleans the arteries).

Comfrey is also very effective in healing broken bones.  About six months after surgery my new bones were still not solid.  I drank comfrey tea for three weeks and the bone seemed to knit very quick after that.  I took a few relatively young leaves and put them into the bottom of a glass.  Then using a blunt object, crush the leaves to a pulp in the glass.  With the leaves still in the glass, I added 6 to 8 ounces clean drinking water, stirred, and drank the fluid down (not the leaves).  I followed this regimen once a day for three weeks with no noticeable side effects.  I also made a compress of crushed fresh comfrey leaves, placed them directly over the wound area, and then wrapped it with an Ace bandage; changing and cleaning twice a day.

Infection is one of the worst things that could happen while recovering from a bone injury.  I took extra care not to contaminate the dressing, changed it at least twice each day according to the doctor’s instructions, and took two capsules of yarrow herb each day (yarrow tea would also work).  When the doctor prescribed antibiotics, I took them as prescribed, even though I was aware of the dangerous side effects.  Aside from death, no side effect could be worse than getting an infected wound.

Pain pills were prescribed, but I stopped taking them three weeks after surgery.  I simply didn’t need them.  Later on, when I was spending 9 straight hours on my feet, I would feel a lot of pain after sitting.  The pain was so acute, I could barely move.  Then while trying to cure toenail fungus by soaking my feet in Pao d’Arco tea, I discovered that the pain was greatly relieved due to the tea bath.  I now soak my feet regularly in Pao d’Arco tea.

After one year I insisted the screws and plates installed in my leg to hold the bones together be removed.  The orthopedic surgeon was not happy about this, but the bones had healed quite well by then and the screw heads and plate edges were rubbing against my tendons while I mowed the lawn.

I must also stress that during the first six months I did absolutely nothing that would stress the bones.  I stayed in bed and moved in a wheelchair.  I followed the doctor’s advice very close, but he never recommended or prescribed nutritional supplements.  I did that on my own after reading about the experiences of others online.